It is an integral part of the institute. The institute has provided complete infrastructure for effective functioning of the cell. The various activities, which are being undertaken regularly are placement of the students, Entrepreneurship Awareness & Development Programs, invited lectures of the persons from Industry & other institutions, Personality development programs etc.
A well organized Placement Cell is functioning in the institution with a fulltime dedicated Placement Officer, who continuously monitors the employment potential and arranges the campus interview for the students. The Placement Officer maintains a consistent communication with the leading companies “Nation wide” for placement of the students. The office keeps close liaison with various industrial establishments (both private and public sectors), which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines. The Placement Cell provides the infrastructural facilities to conduct group discussion, test and interview. The college is actively organizing campus recruitment’s for all the students to get proper placements.
More than 80% of the eligible students are being placed in reputed companies every year. We are also entertaining the companies requests for the details of passed out students for employment by maintaining a strong database of our students those who have completed their degree. Job offers, dates of interview, selection of candidates etc., are announced though their individual e-mails. The Placement office serves to merely bridge the gap between a job-aspirant and a prospective employer. However, it helps students to plan their careers by providing information about the industries which approach the institute.
As a part of industrial institute interaction, students are exposed to the actual work environment of various industries. Hands-on training is offered to the students both on the conventional as well as in advanced techniques. There are always some experiences in life which you cherish to remember. Any student would always remember the day on which he got his first job in life.
The Cell organizes :
• Campus interview s for final and pre final year students.
• Guidance to students for competitive exams like GATE, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and CAT.
• Project works for pre-final & final year students, Industrial Training and Industrial Visits for all the students
• Motivate the students and prepare for successful performance at interviews. Group discussions on latest topics.
• Seminars on latest topics, personality development programs.
TRAINING PROGRAMS :
To get more placements the cell is arranging many no.of training programs right from the first year to final year with the help of reputed Pvt. organizations.
MOUs are being signed between the college and the following reputed organizations
1. M/s Globarena Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad
2. Aenon Orion Infomatics, Bangalore,
3. Dare to win, New Delhi,
4. Succeskey training program, Hyderabad
5. Brain Rosh consultancy, Pune
6. M/s Empower Institute of Self Development, Vijayawada
7. Holy Immanuel Spoken English, Chennai
8.Manhattan Review, Hyderabad
9. Merquri Work & Play Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad.
10. L & L Training and Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad.
11. Triumphant Institute of Management Education Pvt. Ltd (T.I.M.E)”,
12. Talent Pool Academy, Hyderabad.
13. Seventh Sense People Development Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru
Trainers will train the students in the following areas :
• Language skills (Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading & Writing)
• Communication Skills (Barriers, Effective Communication)
• Presentation Skills
• Study Skills (Note Taking, Organizing, Data, Memory etc), Mind Maps, Memory Techniques
• IP Styles Role Plays, Goal Setting, Team Skill, Communication Sensitivity, Resume Preparation, Group Discussions.
• HR Skills
Many books are available in the College Library to help students to prepare for interview and entrance examinations. The training & Placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies officials.
Programs organized :
1. ASPIRATION 2020 :
Infosys Technologies, Hyderabad has chosen our college to organize a Mega Event namely ASPIRATION 2020 on 06th-August, 2007. Engineering Students from four different districts have participated in this Mega Program. They have organized three different contests for all the engineering college students. Our students have bagged the prizes in all the three contests.
Paper Presentation :
Winner: M. Sai Giri Teja and B Fakruddin from RGMCET.
Distinguished Engineer :
Runner up: P R RaviTeja, RGMCET.
Winner: K Sarath Chandra & Siddhartha, RGMCET .
2. “ISM TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd” Bangalore has organized a “BEST TALENTS OF KUNROOL” written examination in our college on 11.01.2008 for III, IV B.Tech & II -MCA students.
3. “Career Launcher India Ltd, South Asia’s Leading Edu-corporate in collaboration with the Jaago India foundation, is organized a National Level Mega Event “ TYCOON 2008” in our college on 31.01.2008.